Viral / Music Video Concept

So I pitched my idea for the viral / music video to the count and sinden and they have given it the green light. Although I didn't anticipate doing this video I welcome it as a great opportunity and an added bonus to my project. The video will tie in with the visuals I have already created, keeping the same visual asethetic. But I want to take my visuals a step further by adding a 3D / craft element. So the concept is to use a handmade paper grid, designed to be able to manipulate itself into varying shapes/combinations to act as a surface to project onto. This will give the illusion a customizable lightbox. Once built I will create a animation that syncs the grids shape with the track. Here are some photos of the paper grid.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me